Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. To serve its billion-plus customers, Air India runs a 24*7 helpline number. You can lodge a complaint or ask for information on this helpline. This number is toll-free as well. The best part about contacting Air India through this number is that you will interact with experts who will solve all your queries. To contact Air India, you can call them on +1-888-751-0127.
Air India Reservation Number +1-888-751-0127
If you wish to make a booking on an Air India flight then you will have to contact them through their website or through their phone number. If you don’t know anything about making a reservation or are confused about any step then the Air India agents will be happy to help you out. As this number is solely dedicated to reservations related issues,other queries will not be entertained.
Air India Baggage Charges & Policy
As Air India is the preferred airline for Indian government and bureaucracy, their baggage charges are also very reasonable. To know more, you can call them on +1-888-751-0127. Their baggage charges are:-
- For first and executive class: two pieces of luggage are allowed but the total weight should not exceed 64kgs.
- For economy passengers, the weight should not be more than 46kgs.
- Excess luggage is charged at $120 per piece(23kgs each)
Air India Cancellation Policy
The key points about Air India’s Cancellation policy are:-
- The ticket can be partially or fully used.
- Ticket should be cancelled within 1 year of validity of ticket.
- The ticket is valid for refund if a period of 15 months has not expired
- If payment was made using cash, a cheque will be issued
|Country||Air India customer care Contact Phone Number|
|USA / Canada||USA Toll Free Number :1800-223 7776 |
Canada Toll Free Number :1800 625 6424
|UK||44 207 760 3290 (Local)|
|Australia||1800 247 463|