Looking for a valid Centurylink customer service phone number and want to know when to call them? Before you start wondering which Centurylink issues can be solved by the customer service and which not, let us tell you that this guide will come in handy for all your doubts. Here, get all the answers to your questions regarding the Centurylink customer services such as their information and how to contact them.
CenturyLink provides cable, home phone, and television programming. The Fiber Gigabit service is ideal for heavy internet users. Most internet plans are better for basic internet connections on a few computers.
CenturyLink was founded in 1930, was formerly named Central Telephone and Electronics Inc. Its headquarters are located in Monroe, Louisiana, United States. CenturyLink provides internet service to residential, small and big businesses and educational organizations. CenturyLink also provides long-distance service and a business bundle offer of voice and internet service at the lowest price in the country.
Centurylink Customer Services
CenturyLink customer support agents can provide you with a variety of problems on the internet, including enrolling you in a new service, switching, modifying, and canceling it.
A customer service provider may also conduct diagnostics on the facility and facilities. The representative would even be able to show you how to use your devices and make the most of your cable, internet, and DirectTV services. So, the dial phone number to Centurylink customer service.
Why Would you Dial Centurylink Customer Service Phone Number?
If you have similar questions as mentioned below, dial the phone number to Centurylink customer service and take help.
- There is a problem with my Centurylink email account. I cannot fix it on my own.
- For the past few months, I’ve been struggling to get Centurylink internet service in my house.
- A payment made in October for renewing internet services is yet to be released.
- Have not posted a payment that was made in October.
- My Centurylink landline is inactive because I do not need it. I use the internet only on my mobile phone. So, please cut the landline services and continue the internet services only.
- I’m not sure why the Internet hasn’t been running since yesterday. Please help me with the reasons and the solutions.
- I had some issues with the Technical Support provided to me remotely. The experts’ assistance did not help me.
- Since yesterday, the Internet at my home in Powells Point, North Carolina has been down. I want to contact customer support and will connect you with the Tech experts to fix your issues in no time.
How Will the Centurylink Customer Service Phone Number will help?
By dialing the correct Centurylink customer service contact phone number you can get help in the following sections:
- Centurylink internet service cancellation or switch to another network.
- Inquiring about the launch of the new services and schemes.
- Help for programs or products on a technical level arranging for technician visits.
- Equipment or systems are being upgraded or purchased.
- Make billing deals.
- Questions on how to use facilities or devices properly.
- Accounting and billing-related questions.
- Making modifications to current services.
After making a call to Centurylink customer support, your call will be forwarded to the concerned department. Your respective issue will be taken care of by the Centurylink experts.
Things to Do Before you Dial the Phone Number of Centurylink Customer Service
If you want to have a productive conversation with the Centurylink customer service, then remember the enlisted points and implement them before or during the call.
- Keep your account number in front of you, as well as any emails or bills relevant to your inquiry. Nothing is more aggravating (for you or the representative) than actually starting a dialogue just to be forced to look for documentation you don’t have.
- Double-check if you’re dialing the right number for the facility you’re looking for. CenturyLink has different phone numbers for different branches, so check the webpage or the most recent bill and see which one to dial.
- Have a pen and paper with you so you can write notes during the call. This is helpful if you need to keep track of validation numbers and, most specifically, if you need to escalate your situation.
- Bear in mind that if you call for technological assistance for your Internet, television, or DirectTV, the agent would almost certainly ask to do remote diagnostic testing. When you’re in the same space as the unit or monitor, this would be much better. If you’re calling for internet access on your computer and your phone is currently wired to your WiFi, turn it off.
Now, we hope that you are prepared to contact the Centurylink customer service provider. So what are you waiting for? Dial Centurylink customer service contact phone number.
Centurylink Customer Service Contact Phone Number & Other Details
Centurylink allows customers to speak with its representative, both domestic and international, around the clock and guide them through various issues regarding the service provider. You can also get in contact with a customer representative regarding services like online bill payment, troubleshoot internet connectivity, troubles regarding slow internet.
|Centurylink Customer Service Phone Number||866-642-0444 (Monday to Friday 8 AM to 1 AM) and (Saturday to Sunday 8 AM to 10 PM)|
|Centurylink Customer Service Phone Number Billing||1-800-244-1111|
|Centurylink Corporate Headquarters||100 CenturyLink Drive|
Monroe, LA 71203
|Centurylink Headquarters Phone Number||318-388-9000|
Troubleshooter and Outage Check
|Centurylink Service Appointment Manager||Click Here|
|Find Available Services||Click Here|
|Centurylink Facebook Support Page||www.facebook.com/CenturyLink|
|Centurylink Twitter Support Page||twitter.com/centurylink|
|Centurylink Official Website||www.centurylink.com|
What is the Alternative way to Contact Centurylink’s Customer Service provider?
Live Chat, Comments, & Email.
Problems that Cannot be Solved by Centurylink Customer Service Provider
Centurylink experts are good at fixing any issues you are facing. If the issues cannot be dealt with by the currently speaking person, your call will be forwarded to the person who looks after the specific dept. Still, some areas cannot be touched by them, some of which are explained below:
If your problem can only be fixed by removing or restoring appliances, you’ll need to schedule a technician visit or plan for unit swapping at a CenturyLink site.
You’ll need to go to an approved payment center if you want to pay your bill in cash. Bring the most recent CenturyLink bill with you so that the invoice will be correctly credited to your account.
What if Centurylink Customer Service Phone Number Cannot Help?
Centurylink never leaves its customer with one option for feedback and problems. If your first call was so fruitful or you could not talk to the concerned agents at all. You can try any of the enlisted things:
- Please return my call. You may have had a poor encounter with one official, but the next person you talk with may be able to assist you.
- Write about what happened during your call if you haven’t already. It would be simpler for you to explain what happened to other CenturyLink agents if you have this detail written down.
- To contact a delegate, use CenturyLink’s live chat option. Getting in touch via CenturyLink’s social media accounts is another choice. Any alternative would give you a copy of your talk, which will come in handy if you need to look into the matter further.