Korean Air is the national carrier of South Korea that operates scheduled passenger flights from its primary hub at Seoul International Airport. It is the largest airline in South Korea in terms of the number of international destinations served, the number of passengers served, and the fleet size.
Being the founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance, the airline has a codeshare agreement with major international airlines across the globe. Some of them include – Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air France, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Japan Airlines, KLM, Kenya Airways, Vietnam Airlines, and WestJet.
The airline has an interline agreement with JetBlue and is also the airline partner of Skywards, the frequent-flyer program of Emirates.
Korean Air Booking Class of Service
Based on the travel experience, comfort, and baggage allowance, Korean Air booking offer three travel classes – First Class, Prestige Class, and Economy Class.
First Class – Korean Air’s First Class is all about quality travel experience from the moment you onboard the flight to the moment you complete your trip.
- Fly in luxurious and comfortable Kosmo Suites 2.0 that enables you to experience high-class service while keeping in mind the privacy you get with the unique sliding door feature.
- Offers world-class dining with carefully selected Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Menus, along with top quality wines
- Complimentary in-flight amenity kit
- High-quality apparels would be provided to the passengers on all long haul flights
- Complimentary access to the Korean Air Lounge
Prestige Class – Suit yourself to the premium class experience like no other in Korean Air’s Prestige Suites.
- The 21-inch wider seat that tunes into a 180-degree full flatbed
- Free access to Korean Air premium lounge
- Complimentary access to Spas & Sauna service at Grand Hyatt Incheon Hotel upon arrival
- Priority boarding and baggage handling
Economy Class – Korean Air’s Economy Class offers affordable luxury and world-class comfort above the clouds.
- 18.1-inch wide seat with sliding cushion supported by 118-degree rear recliner
- 10-6 inch HD widescreen that makes the journey more enjoyable
- Toothbrush kit and disposable slippers provided for convenience
- Cabin features include chic interior design and fully adjustable mood lightening
Korean Air Baggage Allowance
Checked Baggage – Korean Air booking allows free checked bags, as the weight and size vary with the class of service and travel routes. The maximum size of a checked bag must be within 158 cm and the maximum weight of the checked bag must be 23 kg or 32 kg depending on the class of service.
In Economy Class, domestic travel allowed one checked bag up to 23 kg, as compared to international travel that allows two checked bags up to 23 kg each.
Prestige Class allows one checked bag up to 30 kg on all domestic travel as compared to its international counterpart that allows two checked bags up to 32 kg each.
Only long-haul international flights serve first class that allows three checked bags up to 32 kg each.
Carry-on Bag – Economy Class allows one cabin bag weighing no more than 10 kg. First and Prestige Class allows one carry-on bag up to 18 kg in weight. The dimension limits of a carry-on bag must be within 40 x 20 x 55 cm in size. In addition, passengers can also carry one personal item such as a briefcase, laptop bag, a small purse, etc.
Korean Air Customer Service Number +1-844-915-2138
Give us a call at the Korean Air booking phone number at +1-844-915-2138 to get the lowest fare available for the date, flight, and class of service you request through our Korean Air booking portal. Upon request, our customer representatives will help you find the lowest possible deal on the requested flight segments. Our representatives will also help identify alternate flights if your schedule is flexible in order to get you more discount. Give us a call to save huge on your next Korean Air booking! Our lines are open 24*7 a week, 365 days a year.
Korean Air – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Korean Air ticket cancellation policy?
Regardless of the class of services booked, Korean Air provides a full refund if canceled within 91 days prior to the scheduled flight departure. In addition,
- Korean Air flight cancellation fee of 25 USD would be charged if canceled between 61-90 days before departure.
- Korean Air flight cancellation fee of 90 USD would be charged if canceled between 15-60 days before departure.
- Korean Air flight cancellation fee of 110 USD would be charged if canceled between 04-14 days before departure.
- Korean Air flight cancellation fee of 135 USD would be charged if canceled within three days before departure
How many passengers I can book online with Korean Air under a single transaction?
Korean Air booking portal allows reservations for up to 9 passengers under a single PNR. If you wish to make a reservation for 10 or more passengers, feel free to give us a call at Korean Air contact number USA at +1-844-915-2138.
Is it possible to make a reservation on behalf of someone else on the Korean Air reservations website?
Yes, you can make a Korean Air booking for any other passengers using your debit or credit card on the Korean Air booking website. Please ensure to enter the exact name of the passengers as it appears on their government-issued photo ID such as passport or driving license.
I booked a Korean Air reservation under my name. Is it possible to transfer the ticket to someone else?
Korean Air does not allow the transfer of ticket ownership under any circumstances. Only name correction would be allowed i.e up to three characters. To correct names, feel free to give us the call at Korean Air booking phone number at +1-844-915-2138.