Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier of Singapore operates from its primary hub at Singapore Changi Airport. It has been ranked World’s best airline for 2020 by Skytrax, four times in a row now. Singapore Airlines offers flights to 137 destinations in 32 countries on five continents from its primary hub.
The airline has a codeshare agreement with the world’s major carriers such as Air Canada, Air France, Air India, Avianca, EgyptAir, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, S7 Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Srilankan Airlines, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin Australia, among others.
Why Choose Customer Service Number for Singapore Airlines Reservations?
You’re probably familiar with Customer Service Number, an online travel agency (OTA) to book flights, hotels, vacation packages, rental cars, cruises, and much more.
The key thing that differentiates Customer Service Number from its competitors and even airlines is the ‘opaque’ travel booking services. If you’re willing to be flexible with your travel plans to the extent of flying with any airline or staying at any hotel, you might be able to score a deep discount on your booking. Here are some of the reasons why you need us to book your Singapore Airlines flight reservations every time:
- Free cancellation – If you’re canceling your Singapore Airlines booking within 24 hours of purchase, there’s no surcharge you need to pay, and hence could claim a full refund. With free cancellation, you’re now free to continue your flight search, this time being more mindful and selective.
- No hidden charges – The price displayed on our Singapore Airlines reservation portal doesn’t add any reservations or admin fees. In fact, we rarely charge you anything.
- Singapore Airlines online booking – You can have your Singapore Airlines reservations on the move with our dedicated app which offers unlimited features. We have a myriad of clever features on our app, one such is the screenshot feature. When taking a screenshot, the app instantly offers you a shareable social media link.
- Impeccable customer support – All your Singapore Airlines reservation-related issues would be promptly resolved with our 24*7 available travel experts.
- Over 74 million reviews – Reviews are vitally important when making a flight or hotel reservation with us, as they give you an unbiased insight into what it’s like to book any given flight with us. We have an active built-in review system, so you don’t need to browse the internet to search for other reviews.
How to apply for Singapore Airlines Promo Code and book a flight?
Top-ranked Singapore Airlines flight booking has released a new offer for its customers. Use Singapore Airlines promo code 2020 and avail 20% discount on your travel expense.
You can apply this voucher to the Singapore Airlines flight routes. Singapore Airlines deals are calculated off a base fare and do not affect taxes and fees or other surcharges.
Consider taking advantage today and book Singapore Airlines discounted flight deals to Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. You can apply the Singapore Airlines promo code two ways :
- Singapore Airlines online booking – Sign up for our newsletters to get your Singapore Airlines promo code and use it when booking your next flight directly at the airline’s website. You can locate a separate box ‘ Ally promo code’ right below your chosen travel dates. Enter your Singapore Airlines discount code. If eligible your flights would be automatically discounted at the checkout page.
- Singapore Airlines customer service – If you’re not able to apply the desired promo code, feel free to reach our Singapore Airlines contact number at +1-844-915-2138. Our travel experts will help you with the booking process while applying the Singapore Airlines promo code. If still, it won’t work, we will generate the discount coupon in order to get you the ongoing Singapore Airlines promotional offer. Don’t worry your discounts are going nowhere!
Singapore Airlines Reservations via Mobile App
Singapore Airlines app offers you seamless travel convenience from booking to boarding and beyond. Here are some of the key functions that you can enjoy now :
- Latest Singapore Airlines deals – Browse Singapore Airlines fare deals to your favorite destinations and share them with your loved ones.
- Singapore Airlines manage booking – Take the charge of your own Singapore Airlines booking by making amendments or cancellations with just a few taps on your mobile device. Use your miles to reserve your flight, preferred seats, insurance, and much more.
- Singapore Airlines check-in – Head to the airport while doing the online check-in via the Singapore Airlines booking app on your way. And to make it even simpler, simply download your mobile boarding pass and access it anytime.
- Manage your Krisflyer account – manage your frequent flyer account with the app. Just log in once and keep a tab on your frequent flier miles balance, transactions, and PPS value easily.
Singapore Airlines Reservation Number +1-844-915-2138
If you’re not able to apply the desired promo code, feel free to reach our Singapore Airlines contact number at +1-844-915-2138. Our travel experts will help you with the booking process while applying the Singapore Airlines promo code. If still, it won’t work, we will generate the discount coupon in order to get you the ongoing Singapore Airlines promotional offer. Don’t worry your discounts are going nowhere!
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- For the Singapore Airlines flight booking to/from Canada and the USA, the airlines offer a 24-hour cancellation policy where the passenger can cancel the flight within a 24-hour grace period and claim a full refund.
- Beyond 24 hours, you may cancel Singapore Airlines reservation on a refundable fare where passengers need to pay a $300 USD fee while the airlines process the rest of the balance as a refund.
- If you cancel a non-refundable Singapore Airlines booking, only taxes and fees would be processed as a refund which constitutes 15-20 % of the airfare.
Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance
Checked Baggage – As per Singapore Airlines baggage policy for a checked bag for USA and Canada, all Economy class and Premium Economy fare passengers are allowed to carry two checked bags up to 23 kg each. Business Class and First class passengers are allowed to carry two checked bags up to 32 kg each. The size of the checked bag must be within 158 cm or 62 linear inches.
Carry-on Baggage – Economy Class and Premium Economy Class are allowed to carry one carry-on bag up to 7 kg in weight. On the other hand, Business Class and First Class passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of hand luggage up to 7 kg each. The size of each hand luggage must not exceed 115 cm including handles, side pockets, and wheels.
Singapore Airlines Review
Singapore Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I book a Singapore Airlines reservations If I am not one of the passengers?
Yes you can. You may have to verify your debit or credit card at the Singapore Airlines airport check-in counter at the time of departure.
Can I book a child ticket on the Singapore Airlines reservation portal?
Yes, as long as the child ticket is booked with an adult ticket in one booking reference. The child must be from 2 to under 12 years of age on the date of your flight.
I have flown part of my itinerary. Can I change any of the remaining Singapore Airlines bookings?
Yes as long as you purchased a Singapore Airlines fare that allows you to make amendments.
Are there any restrictions for Singapore Airlines’ online booking?
You can book online for up to 355 days prior to the departure.
Can I book an infant’s ticket on the Singapore Airlines reservation portal?
Yes, as long as the infant’s ticket is booked with an adult ticket in one booking reference. The infant must be more than 7 days and under 2 years of age at the time of travel.